Saturday 2 February 2013

alice in wonderland mummified!

 
 
 
So took a break from wizard of oz because im sick of looking at it for now and started on my alice in wonderland mummified edition
 
Im starting with alice I had a 1/4 size anatomical skeleton lying around (as you do haha) so it is going to be used as a base for my mummified alice so far I have a picture of one of her legs with a boot on (the other is going to be without a boot as mummys clothes don't aways come as one) heres some picture of the first leg just made with original sculpey around the leg of the anatomical skeleton
 


 
I also brought a nice wig to go on alice here it is on the skull which is still a work in progress
heres a picture it is a nice blonde curley hair wig
 
the hands and arms are currently in the oven baking so I will post them when they are out and cooled down. once finished she will be placed in a big wooden box that will be decorated on the outside and is padded on the inside
The next character I will be making is the Cheshire cat which I have got the fur for im making the eyes out of clay then painting them and covering them with a layer of epoxy resin to give them a shine. I also have a nice display cabinet to put him in. after he is finished I will be making the rabbit i have yet to find something to display him in but im sure i will find something.
that's about it for now i will update with pictures of alices arms and head when baked.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment