Friday 18 January 2013

Aether-Crystal Vaporiser mark 1

 
 
Here is my Aether-crystal vaporizer mark 1 I was abandoned in a scrap yard with monsters and creatures around me, I found a quite safe place after gathering various parts from machines and such and started constructing my weapon there was an abundance of spare parts around me that I had collected it was hard work to build lots of mistakes and mishaps but I finally came up with The Aether-Crystal Vaporizer. It works by taking the natural power of the blue glowing crystals and a small amount of Aether from inside the gun and combining it together to create a surge of crystalised energy to come out from the disperser end of the gun vaporizing the target.
 
 
Back end of the gun
 
Top view
 
The business end

 


No comments:

Post a Comment